Rapid response to design, supply, install, testing and commissioning the 1035 bed COVID-19 Pandemic Hospital for Scotland.
- Design entire project 1035 Bed Hospital within 24hrs
- Deliver Design Presentation
- Co-ordinate, organise materials and costings
- Deliver and install the Oxygen, Medical Air, Medical Vacuum Systems and Test and Commission within two weeks of first client contact.
- Provided experienced and sound engineering principles
- Having confidence in the foundations of our organisation and associated supply chain to meet the clinical occupancy date
- Commitment of all employees of Algas Medical Installations during a worldwide pandemic, to maintain professionalism and quality standards throughout and deliver exceptional performance
- This was supported by the solid business supply chain of Algas Medical Installations, where quality and commitment could be relied on
- Ability to engineer, coordinate the installation works with the other key delivery contract partners.
- Medical Gas Systems were delivered by the mission critical date and within the committed budget agreement
- Compliant with SHTM02-01 and independently verified
- Algas Medical Installations retained for future Authorised Persons and Maintenance Support contracts.