Bringing together academics and researchers with industry, the University of Glasgow’s new £113m Advanced Research Centre is the first of its kind in Europe.
- Design, supply and installation of Laboratory Gases for a 5-storey new build
- High purity, high pressure Grade 6 Pipelines Laboratory Gas Systems
- Compressed air throughout the building.
- Source best value equipment to suit the requirements
- ‘Just on time’ scheduling of all deliveries within city environment
- Adapt original pipeline routes and layouts to maintain workable ceiling voids for all services
- Carefully coordinate installation works with other contractors
- Change and adapt to Health and safety challenges to ensure safely delivered project during the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic.
- Successful delivery
- Higher quality product and better aesthetics.