Bringing together academics and researchers with industry, the University of Strathclyde’s new £89m Technology & Innovation Centre is the first of its kind in Europe.
- Design, supply and installation of Laboratory Gases for 10-storey new build
- High purity, high pressure Grade 6 pipelines for Nitrogen Systems
- Compressed air throughout the building.
- £30k investment to re-engineer the factory process of Stainless Steel Orbital Welding to work on-site
- Upgrade equipment for other gases to align with Stainless Steel and within original budget
- Scheduled works around other trades to ensure handover on time.
- Successful delivery of Phase 1
- Higher quality product and better aesthetics
- Algas Medical Installations retained to fit-out additional specialist laboratories.