A world-class Barite resource that could lead to the UK being entirely self-sufficient in this essential mineral, led to an investment in the future of the mine. New processes were implemented and new workshop buildings were constructed. This included the installation of Compressed Air and Gas Detection where required.
- A remote mountain location
- Requirement to work at height and within large scale rock moving workshop
- Compressed Air constructed and installed to ensure continuous performance for rugged rock moving trucks and equipment etc.
- NO2 Gas Monitoring installed to suit Diesel engines.
- Source best equipment to suit the rigorous location
- Developed product to suit client needs and industry requirements
- ‘Just on time’ scheduling of all deliveries to suit assisted delivery schedules
- Carefully coordinated installation works with other contractors.
- Successful completion and handover on time and meeting the client expectations and requirements.
- Retained future business for Algas Medical Installations.